GTT Order Integration for OCO trigger_type

While I am trying to placed GTT order in trigger_type OCO ,it always show mi error that “transaction_details size should be 1, trigger_type must match SINGLE”.
SO what can i changed to placed GTT OCO Order. I am sending a screenshot and curl of the postman below.

Hello @StockAnts / PALLAVI,

I want to remind you not to share any sensitive information, such as your live token, on a public forum. Doing so can be risky and may lead to misuse of your data. It’s essential to keep such information private and only share it through secure channels when necessary. Stay safe online!

2 Likes

Hi @StockAnts ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are investigating the matter. We will provide you with an update as soon as we have more information. Your cooperation is appreciated.

2 Likes

thanks for correct me. I take care next time.

2 Likes

Hi @StockAnts
Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret to inform you that at the moment, we do not offer support for GTT OCO orders through open APIs. However, we appreciate your feedback, and our team is working diligently to address this limitation. We are committed to providing you with the feature in the near future.
Best regards,
Team - Paytm Money

1 Like

Hi @StockAnts,

We’re delighted to announce that the GTT OCO (One Cancels the Other) feature is now available for Paytm Money Open API Developers and Users! :tada: Your patience and feedback have been instrumental in shaping our platform.

You can find the documentation here: GTT OCO Documentation

Now, you can enjoy the benefits of simultaneous stop-loss and take-profit orders, providing you with more control over your trades. Log in to your Paytm Money account today to explore and leverage this powerful feature.

Thank you for your continued support!

Best regards,
Team Paytm Money