Paytm money API issue

When I am trying to use login API of paytm money, not getting desired response, please guide me to resolve this issue so that I can use APIs for my platform.

Hi @stuti001,

The Paytm Money API login flow starts by navigating to the below public Paytm Money API endpoint. https://login.paytmmoney.com/merchant-login?apiKey={api_key}&state={state_key} A successful login comes back with a request_token as a URL query parameter to the redirect URL (Return URL) registered on the developer portal when creating the api_key.

1. Navigate to the above Paytm Money API login page with the api_key
  2. A successful login comes back with a request_token to the registered redirect URL / Return URL
  3. After receiving the request_token you have to generate access_token as explained in the Generate Access Token section

For more details, please refer our Api Docs

I am unable to login successfully using apiKey

can we connect through call?

Can you please share your curl command for the request which you are trying?

https://login.paytmmoney.com/merchant-login?apiKey={api_key}&state={state_key}

At which point you are facing issue? At the passcode window or not getting requestToken?

Please share the issue?

not getting request token
I only used apiKey not state

state is optional only apiKey is required, no issue in that.

You will receive your requestToken in url as queryParam. For eg :

1 Like

Ok thankyou for your support

1 Like

iam generate api using 127when i use expl account.py and run file i got this error
Exception has occurred: AttributeError
{“status”:400,“error_code”:“PM_MERCHANT_AUTH_400607”,“message”:“Invalid Api Key or Api Secret Key or Request Token”}
File “C:\Users\himan\OneDrive\Desktop\algo\pyPMClient\examples\pmClient\apiService.py”, line 20, in api_call_helper
raise AttributeError(response.text)
File “C:\Users\himan\OneDrive\Desktop\algo\pyPMClient\examples\pmClient\pmClient.py”, line 61, in generate_session
response = ApiService.api_call_helper(self, “access_token”, Requests.POST, None, request_body)
File “C:\Users\himan\OneDrive\Desktop\algo\pyPMClient\examples\account.py”, line 7, in

Hi @himanshu

Please verify your apiKey and apiSecret it should be the same for which you created requestToken. Also requestToken validity is 30 minutes, so if you will be trying to generate tokens after 30 minutes it will give give you an error.

Please refer our API Docs for more details.

1 Like

hi Sachin ji,
iam getting same error API key and api secret key are okk and request token is ok , but get error

Sachin ji how to generate State key , please help me in this.

Hi @himanshu

A request token can be used only once to generate tokens, after that request token is invalidated.

Please try once to generate tokens within 30 mins of creation of requestToken. If you face any error, share exact time when error occurred.

Also once tokens generated use the set method of specific tokens to set them and don’t call the generate session again and again. It can also cause 400 error.

1 Like

Due to API issue, a businessman in Portugal was able to do a scam of 137.4 million euros.

Joaquim Coimbra, a former Portuguese high-net-worth individual who declared bankruptcy with debts of 137.4 million euros, the businessman who made a fortune in the pharmaceutical business was a shareholder in the bankrupt BPN and BPP and was part of the PSD bodies, during the country’s financial crisis, has found a new foothold in Cape Verde. Teaming up with the Vasconcelos Lopes family, they oversee the pharmaceutical industry in the country via Inpharma.

Hi fellow entrepreneurs!

I wanted to share my positive experience with Payments Clarity’s payment gateway. As a small business owner, finding a trustworthy payment solution was crucial for me, and Payments Clarity exceeded my expectations. Their platform is user-friendly, secure, and integrates seamlessly with my website. Plus, the transaction fees are competitive, which is always a plus for my bottom line. If you’re in the market for a reliable payment gateway that simplifies your transactions, look no further than Payments Clarity. Give them a try and see the difference for yourself!

Payment Gateway | Payment Processor | Payment Gateway Providers